Hi everyone! We’re looking forward to seeing you this weekend. A few things to know!
- The entrance to the book fair is at 333 14th Street, between Mission and Julian – look for the sandwich board signs shown above!
- Public transportation: The book fair is located approximately 2 blocks from the 16th St Mission BART station, and on several bus lines.
- Bicycles: There will be bike racks inside the venue for bike parking.
- Parking: On January 6, 2013, San Francisco started Sunday hours at parking meters. There is street parking right near the Armory, and meters are enforced 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. on Sundays, and most spots have a 1 or 2 hour time limit. There are several parking garages in the area, the closest one is on the corner of 14th and Julian, almost across the street from the venue. If you don’t mind walking a few blocks, you can head east toward Folsom St to find unmetered street parking.
- Because of construction in the building, there will be NO food for sale inside the book fair this year. However, there are tons of cafes, shops, and restaurants within a few blocks.
- The hall will be open 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- The complete speaker schedule is here. We will have paper copies of the schedule available at the info table.
- There are tons of events going on within a few blocks! Check out a list here.
Need anything else? Stop by the info table near the door!