A few really important things to remember:
- Dogs and other animals (aside from service animals) are not permitted at The Crucible. The Crucible is an industrial work space that includes machinery for welding, glass flame working, blacksmithing, etc. Classes will be in session throughout the day and the facility is not a safe place for animals because of noise, heat, and open flames. Please do not bring an animal into the building.
- The final schedule of sessions is here: https://bayareaanarchistbookfair.wordpress.com/2014-program-schedule/
- There will be food vendors available throughout the day! Details here: https://bayareaanarchistbookfair.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/food-vendors-at-the-book-fair/
- Got kids? We have kids programming! From 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. there will be story telling/book reading (10 to 10:45, appropriate for all ages), followed by a kids self-defense class (10:45 to 11:25, ages 5+). Detail are here: https://bayareaanarchistbookfair.wordpress.com/2014-program-schedule/
- Need Directions and Parking info? Here it is: https://bayareaanarchistbookfair.wordpress.com/directions/
- Wanna know what else is going on this week? Here’s a calender: https://bayareaanarchistbookfair.wordpress.com/calendar-of-related-events/
- We still have a few posters! A couple people have contacted us saying we should have posters up at various locations. If you think we should have posters up at a particular place, please email us and we can get you some posters to distribute.
See you on Saturday!